Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Suey Day!!!

Today is so damn suey for me...let me point out one by one...

  1. Process Control mid term: Today's mid term is so damn sucks!!!at first i was studying very hard for this mid term which was scheldule to be on 19 February de. Manatau the stupid, baka, brainless and hairless lecturer postpone it to today 23 February...sien ki liao lo....the mood to do the exam alrd gone...then whr got mood to study some more le???then ma like that went for exam without study much the night before...then come out shit lo...i think the paper is not that difficult as thought...it can be solve one...but too bad, i din't do it well...don't knw can get 10 marks or not le..
  2. Bioprocess Assignment: At first we thought the assignment need to pass up today (23 February), who knows its on 25 February...wasted my time go rush for it and neglected process control...haih....reli damn shit man....who say is 23 February de???but can't blame anyone else la..who ask me don't want to listen to lecture le???waakaka...
  3. Hair cut: I went to a hair saloon in 1Borneo near our uni...thinking that this wednesday going to take a lot imortant picture ad...so ma go cut my hair lo...after searching around for the most affordable price de hair cut, we went into the hair saloon opposite GSC...we see the price like quite ok la...profesional hair cut cost me around RM25...but i got membership card for that ma, so ma have 20% discount....so i ma ok lo...after all rm 20 for a profesional hair cut...then here comes the so called artistic level de "barber"...wakakaka....i still thought it will cost me rm20 de...manatau when pay that time, he says he charge me rm 25...at artistic level de price...damn...since when i say i wan artistic level de hair cut???F**k u man...then he say give me discount alrd....haih...nvm lo...i ma pay lo..wat to do??alrd cut ma...cannot ask him glue back my hair ma...hahaha...
  4. Dinner: After cut hair ma go dinner lo in 1Borneo's Apple cafe...the food there is the same as KF mix rice nia...just that it is more expensive nia...i see the menu like cheapest is rm4 which consist of 1 vege + 1 meat + white rice...so i ma order lo..since it is the cheapest ad...then i ma pick my dish lo...i chose japanese tofu and dunno wat meat la...but quite nice la...but then it cost me rm4.50 wo...walao...why wo???i oso dunno why...maybe the tofu different kua...not consider as vege kua...KNN!!!wasted 50 cents...haih.....
That's it...enough suey ar???haih...don't want so many suey in one day can ar???can get heart attack one le...me old ad...cannot stand so many chi kek in one day...lol....waakakaka...hopefully won't kena bluff again!!!hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment