Monday, March 2, 2009

Am I the Unit Director???

For your information, i am the logistic unit director for Naces 2009...

Somehow i felt that i am not the director of this unit...i felt that i am being too 'chin chai' to someone till they teach me and instruct me to do things and not me telling them what to do...is this correct???this is ridiculous...

I would like to make it clear to someone that i am the unit director of this unit...whatever i ask you to do, please do it...if you do not want to listen to my order, please leave this unit...i do not need someone like you...you cannot be so calculative whether i do more or you do more...mind you, who approaches airasia???who approaches MAS???(even though airasia and mas did not give a positive reply)who approaches en. lupin???i can easily throw all these task to you all and sit down shake leg like some other unit directors (not to mention who)...if you cannot handle all these task you have now, what for you take up so many position???if you took up all these position, please be able to handle it...lol...don't tell me you are tired or what and don't tell me how much i should do as a unit director. if you think you are tired after the previous city run, then what about the gals who are doing the same city run previously( e.g. the director)???are you worst than a gal???this is RUBBISH....Please bear in mind that since last week i already stated very clearly that i had my things to do this weekend...don't come and tell me i was trying to be lazy or what, f**k you!!!i ask you to attend certain activity, you attend...don't complain too much about that... you understand me???if you think you are better than me, then you become the unit director...i can step down anytime if you want...i don't need this director's certificate to survive...my previous record is good enough for me...lol...i am not trying to apply dictatorship here...if you want to give any suggestion, i am fine with that...but don't instruct me do things... Please bear in mind your identity!!!i can be very playful at times but don't over step the border...

<<<<<<>>>>>>>

1 comment:

  1. conflicts do arise especially when u are a leader. but bear in mind, there must be a reason for you to be elected as a leader. there's something in you that the 'someone' doesn't have..so, have faith in yourself:) cheerz~

    ReplyDelete