Thursday, February 5, 2009

happy chinese new year...

it has been a while since i last update tis blog...mana boleh din write a blog for cny wo...lol...

as usual, every year my parents will hav a steamboat reunion dinner together with my relatives in my house...and nothing special bout it oso...hahaha...somehow i feels that my brother become more hardworking tis year....lol...cos he never help out in preparing things for steamboat eh...kakaka...and tis year i din help anything and just wait to eat nia...hahaha...luckily no red rain pouring down...lol....after the dinner, we just sat down and watch movies together...guess wat, my parents bought new 32 inch lcd tv...hahaha..i oso dunno wat is the purpose of buying dat tv le since everyone is watching in the dining room using the old tv...hahaha...for display ka???lol...
when 12am approaches, we all went on praying on the 1st day of cny (as usual la...)...without much surprise, there were not much money burned (i mean firecrackers) cos everyone was saving those firecrackers for cheh8 night when we pray for 'tian kong' eh birthday...wakakaka...after praying on the 1st day of cny, i cant slp yet...poor me...cos according to the tv hor, if we slp early, our parents eh life will get shorter...lol...i dunno how true it is but i just follow nia...lol...hahaha...eventually i sat on the sofa watching another movie till 2 sumthing...hahaha...

frm cheh1 till cheh8 nothing much lo...collecting ang pows and visiting fren's houses lo..quite a boring new year oso la...hehehe...but one thing dat i am very proud of myself is dat, tis chinese new year i din gamble...hahaha...i told many people but they din believe...sad nia...lol...till cheh8 night oni i got chinese new year feel...wakakaka...people burning money here and there...at this time, you will see alot fireworks lighting up the sky...too bad i cant take pic of dat...dunno why my hp camera cant take multipleshots ki....sien nia...wakakaka...reli syok man....lol...everyone was very awake bcos they were busy eating roasted pork, roasted chicken, roasted duck, fruits and etc...yum yum...lol...hahaha...after 2 weeks staying in pg, i grow alot of fats ad...hahaha...those pants i wear in sabah was very loose eh but bcum very tight ki...hahaha...i am so proud with my achievement....lol....wakakaka....

Embarrassment of my life
on 4th of february night:
i was having my supper in one of the food court in pg lo...during the meal, i drink alot of water and my reservoir has reached its maximum d and needs to release some of its water...and i went to the washroom to did dat lo as usual...when i reached thr, there were two washrooms and the sign indicating male and female washroom was put outside without indicating which is which...i tot both oso can use eh...then i ma simply pick one lo...when i enter the washroom, i saw a rubbish bin beside me and inside dat rubbish bin contains some thing bloody eh but i dun care bout it cos my reservoir is going to explode ad...after finishing my business, i open the door and saw a aunty queuing in front of the door staring at me like an alien nia...i was wondering whether i knw her or not eh...but after i peep into the other washroom, now oni i realise i went into the wrong washroom cos the other toilet has those standing pee eh thing...damn sia sueh....shit!!!no wonder dat aunty look at me la...damn man....so paise...

my wish for this niu year:
  1. hav a company for industrial training (help help help....lol...)
  2. a vast improvement in my studies.
  3. a healthy body
  4. my family live happily and healthy.

i thinks dats all for me now...me going back sabah on tis sun...haih...dun feel like going back...but i hav to...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment