Friday, February 6, 2009

Memories in Penang...

Less than 24 hours to Sabah lo...i would like to share all those memories i have during this holidays with you guys...
  1. A COMBO MEAL: I reached Penang on 22nd of Jan 2009. After having sleep for a few hours, i went out together with kian lun and chin chay for so called dinner even though i already ate my dinner at home together with my family. That time we ate a bowl of curry mee and a plate of wantan mee which cost us around rm 4.80 if not mistaken. FYI, u can't eat 2 plates of food in Sabah for rm4.80. The food there is so damn expensive. Wish i could have more of Penang food...lol...
  2. FORMER CLASSMATES REUNION: We have a mini class gathering organized by my boss, chin chay in gurney plaza. We had a little chat, had a wonderful lunch in Kim Gary with a 50% discount voucher...lol... and watched a movie called bride wars (even tough i din watch those kind of movie de...not to sou heng la...) before saying goodbye for maybe years before we can meet up again...hehehe...Perhaps, maybe some of them already getting married and have their own children...think too much...lol...hahaha... Wish to have more of this kind de gathering in future... wakakaka...
  3. FRIENDS REUNION: For the 1st time, we 3 (me, chin chay and edwin) sat down and have lunch together (apart from those days in secondary school where we have REHAT break together la...lol...). We went to TGI Friday's for our lunch. Even though the food not so delicious but expensive, we chit-chat in there for quite long without knowing that we sat there for almost 2 hours already...hahaha...but i love it...lol....
  4. BADMINTON SESSION: As usual, i played badminton every saturday in Permata Sports Complex in Paya Terubong with edwin, my cousin, and edwin's father eh friend...dun look down on those "old" people there le...they damn keng also...hahaha....old already also good in badminton...SALUTE!!!although my stamina not that good as compare to last time, but i enjoy playing with all of you...wakakaka...
  5. TRAFFIC JAM: Never have Penang jam de feel for so long ad...haha...Today is my last day in Penang and i was planning to head to the town area to get a pair of formal shoe since mine already so old le...manatau everywhere also so jam because Thaipusam is on the following day...normally from my house to town is around 15 to 20 minutes drive de...that day it took me around 1 hour to reach town and the worst thing is i cant get to the shop because the road is block for Thaipusam...wasted my energy nia...sien lo...so i decided to go back KK only buy ad....
  6. This holiday makes me feel i am closer to my family already...wakakaka...i woke up on saturday morning thinking that i am going back to Sabah the next day...haih...it spoiled my mood on the last day in Penang...lol...
i am going back Sabah in a few hours le...haizzz...those company faster reply me la...i have been waiting for so long ad...accept me or reject me???give me an answer baa...haizzz...
i found out one thing good about my house ad...lol...i can study better in my Penang de house compare to Sabah de cos those facts are easier to absorb into my brain...wakakaka...maybe because of feng shui factor...lol...
Before i end this blog, i heard that Sabah never stops raining right???but never mind, i will bring sunshine back to Kota Kinabalu this sunday...lol....if still rains then its not my fault yar...wakakaka....see you guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey dude, welcum back
    btw, 2day (sunday- the day u back here) really didnt rain ehh..wakaka
    N so hardworking nie, study during CNY.hehe..
    lastly, may all ur wishes cum true!gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx bring sunshine bec i see.. but as ash say.. surprisingly really didn rain.. hehe

    welcome back!! lolx *guess u do not wish to come bec yet*

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clever la u....reli dun wan come back yet de...but hav to ad...but nvm...going back pg on may ler...keep my fingers crossed...lol...

    ReplyDelete