Thursday, January 15, 2009

damn damn and damn

wat the fuck man...hav u ever owe ur fren money and ur fren write in his/her pm???damn sucks man....wat kind of fren is tis???and i m so lucky to hav met tis kind of ppl in my life...fuck!!!
i alrd say i prepare the money to return u ad..wat the heck u still write in ur pm???u wan the whole world to knw i owe u money is it???fuck man...damn it!!!i knw last time i ffk/ppk u is my mistake, u wrote in ur pm, i dun care bout it...but now i alrd say wan giv u back ur money tmr ad...and u summore say till like dat in ur pm....u r spoiling my name le...and i cant tolerate with it....u told me once can d ma...wat for reminding me again and again???am i the one who wont return u ur money???am i dat kind of person???damn it man....even roland and roy who lend me money last time oso din write in pm saying dat i borrow money frm them and seeking a return so urgently....and i did return them their money k...u always say wanted to use dat money so urgently, i wonder is it really de or not???100 bucks nia la....ur bank dun hav meh???need to push me till like dat meh???wat r u doing man???i reli dun understand le...u think 100 thousand meh???need to write out...damn lar...tis is nonsense...i m so sorry dat i cant 'HAHAHA' in tis blog...damn fed up man....and v once very close de...now bcum like dat...i reli cant think whether we can continue be fren or not lo....i dun hav a fren like dat de lo...and let me tell u one thing, i wont carry debt to pass my cny...dats all i wan to tell u...get ur 100 bucks and fuck off man!!!we are no more frens...u knw who u r fucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment