Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy!!!

After a series of 'not happy' post, it's time to write some happy things in this blog...

  1. Happy 1: After the second attempt in JLPT, finally i passed my Level 4 (the easiest level) exam ad...lol...wakakaka...luckily did not waste my Rm50 for tuition...haha...actually not that difficult le...wonder why i can't pass during my first attempt...lol...mainly because i din't study much for it lo...haih...lost my study mood during the holiday in Penang...play too much, sleep too much, eat too much and study not much...lol...wakakaka...My certificate!!!
  2. Happy 2: Today is Chemical Reaction mid term...and i study till 330am the night before..it's worth to study till so late because those questions are within my capability...lol...after a series of disappointment in mid terms for the past 2 subjects (separation and process control), luckily i found some hope in studies...lol....crap la!!!hahaha...
  3. Happy 3: Secret!!!lol....
  4. A bit Happy 4: My LI still pending le...but after spending so much time calling for the past 3-4 days, there was some hope by this company Allwater Technologies in Bayan Lepas, Penang...the person-in-charge says he will consider my application asking me to fax it directly to him so that he can look at it straight away...lol...seems to be very busy like that and he sounds like very fierce too...hahaha...but at least i got some hope la....hehehe...i will call again this afternoon, hopefully can reach him because he was so busy till i can't talk to him yesterday...just hope that i don't need to find any more companies for LI...lol....
Hopefully that my good run of luck will follow me throughout my whole life...wakakakaka... Btw, my toilet is getting dirty again...lol...wakkaka...anyone volunteers to wash it???hope that i am not the one washing again...hahaha...you all wan see picture of how dirty it is???it will be posted upon request...lol....






No comments:

Post a Comment