Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sleepless nite...

6th jan 2009,

the time now is 2am and i hav a lecture class at 8am...damn..i lie on the bed on 1.01am...suddenly so many things pop up into my mind...cant slp le...thinking of my family; how are they doing in pg??did my brother make my parents unhappy again???did my brother quarrel with my parents again???without me at home, how are they going to control him???haih.....oso thinking of my dad and mom; both of them so old d... my dad 57 and my mom 52 d...at this age, they still need to work so hard for the family...reli wan them to rest d....enough of working d and i knw my dad always wanted to run a business eh...dad, dun wori...wait for another 2 more years...and let me tell u all one thing, my family eh monthly income is very low(less than 2k per month) and they still need to giv me money every month as expenses... how are they going to survive wo???...will always remember the word "FAMILY"(
Father And Mother, I Love You).....oso thinking of whr to bring my parents go when i grad...(other than ums) kundasang???kudat???i cant afford to waste my parents' effort to come all the way here just for my convo ma...headache!!!oso thinking of my future in chemical engineering; wat m i going to be when i grad in the next 1.5 years???an engineer???a technician???a normal factory worker???i dunno man....wat ppl going to think about me when i study till uni and get a rubbish eh job???ppl will start looking down on my family...and everything back to square one(i m a useless person)...shit!!!dare not think of dat...another thing dat bother me the whole nite is GALs...DUN WAN TO BE IN LOVE AGAIN!!!its so torturing...wasting time, wasting money and wasting energy...haih...feeling very down now....wat to do???i dunno....still alot of things in my mind rite now!!!
the time now is 2.45am, i still din feel slpy...how???haizzzzzzzzzz...................

2 comments:

  1. Come on dude, ur insomnia case is nothing compare to mine... i can lay on the bed for 3 hours without falling asleep, no one can beats me in this :) This shows that i am facing a lot of problems as well..

    Always remember that you are not the ONLY one who are suffering and feeling down oo... that's will make you feel even better i guess.. hahahaha.. LOVE is indeed a torturing and complicated thing.. we stay single okie? wakakkaka...

    shit.. i am like blogging in ur blog, wish you all the best and see you at night..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aikz.. hardly see our dear kc so down and so fann.. cheer up buddy, we're all under the almost same case lar, as long as we belum keluar lagi, everyone's future is still a "?" =)
    So don't be so worried first la, complete your degree and savour every moment in uni life first, u wont regret =)

    LOVE arr? Eventually when the time come, you'll find yourself escape also cannot escape d.. Let it flow naturally ba =) see our kevin so steady, no? lol

    FAMILY (Father And Mother I Love You) sweeeeeet.. hang on thr, you'll be bec to ur hometown soon =)

    tk

    ReplyDelete